Well, most of it, at least. The public beta is live! Play through the entire game and help me get World 3 ready for its full release.
A few menus and such still need to be added later, but World 3′s been in development for long enough, amirite??
Oh, and like always, let me know what’s broken.
Fixed so far:
- Changed how the challenge scores work, which should fix the Beach (no idea why it was like that, thought I already fixed it).
- Bottle was missing from Misplaced.
- Fixed the pants menu.
- Adjusted the reset controls button in the menus.
- Biggest change is the pants color selector from the pause menu
- Option to reset controls from the main menu, in case something goes wrong (and I forgot that the game’s background is white, not grey, whoops)
- There was an extra star or something in Misplaced? Weird.
- Fixed Bat Spider’s congrats
- NPCs now only change your pants automatically the first time they congratulate you after beating their challenge.
- Ducks and Parrots fixed
- Music overlapping fixed
- Manly Beard fixed
- Music tweaks
- ‘quick sounds’ fixed (swimming, sand and puddle footsteps)
- rest of the dialog fixed (fingers crossed)
- Attacking ‘beard shockwaves’
- Factory and Cave Plats fixed
- I broke some controls earlier, fixed them
- NPCs change your pants color after victory message
- Moved Mountain Goat Course finish line
- Falling off the level while rolling
- Sliding into crabs
- Quitting from Beach scoreboard glitch
- Bumper tweaks
- Beach fix
- QTP on throne fix
- Beta is now certified beatable!
- Bunch of fixes, I’ll list them later
- I did break progressing passed the beach, though, and Mochi’s not letting me upload a new build, I’ll have to upload tomorrow. Hopefully, most of you can just skip it for now.
- Beach sand effects
- All moving platforms
- Bottles pop up message
- Forest background
- Baddie pile and dialoge
- HUD during pirate ship
- Places where you could jump out the level (sorry, heh)
- Yellow key room
- Disco effects
- All far foreground animations (tub drain, getting pencil, a few others).
- Rainbowbeard’s text size
- Tub music fade in repeat
I’m sure I’ve missed something, check the build and let me know, just make sure that 0.7 is showing in the top right at the first menu screen, otherwise clear your cache and refresh the page.