A while back steve posted a question on making a ragdoll for a bet, and I helped him solve it. But in all honesty, I wasn't very happy with the outcome. I wanted it to be like a ragdollsoft ragdoll or this: http://students.washington.edu/axchos/physics/ragdoll.html
After many sleepless nights and playless days (awesome saying ) I finally got something to work, here:
It's not of much importance to you guys, but I just wanted to show off a bit.
Technically I cheated a bit and instead of using angular constraints I used invisible springs between joints, but it's still cool I think.
I MIGHT give out the source at some point but after the work I put into it I'm not sure.
So yeah, I'm happy