Backgrounds done! Bugs fixed! Thanks to everyone would sent in replays, and your welcome for fixing them 😉
Can’t remember all the things I did, at the moment, I’m going to get some sleep then make a real post about it later…
Actually, better idea, here’s a few more bug fixes for now, and I’ll make another video tomorrow.
Got a nice bundle of tweaks here, let’s see what you guys think:
– Mouse health lowered, from 120 to 80. For reference, Spiders are at 40.
– Animated the Spider’s head to be a bit bouncier during the walk cycle. I don’t know, seems to fit better with all the new bounciness.
– Speaking of which, mouse bounciness tightened up some.
– FPM ‘stall’ jump clip finished, though it should appear less now, anyway. Hopefully now no one thinks it’s the game bugging out anymore, heh.
– Fixes to the player’s sliding clip, should be impossible to get hurt while slide tackling spiders, even when they’re protected.
– Jump rolling attacks properly.
– Plenty of little fixes to interaction with stunned, stun jumping, and protected baddies.
Check out the new changes for yourself here!
Alright, back to work!